A Financial, Business & Results Coach for Entrepreneurs, 20s & 30s Somethings, Career Professionals, Entertainers, Pastors, Christians & Families
I BELIEVE YOU CAN HAVE
THE FUTURE OF YOUR DREAMS.
Stop putting your dreams on hold. It’s time to get a Coach so you can start living the life you deserve.
Are you overwhelmed by your finances?
If you …
It’s time to change that today.
Hi. I’m KELVIN DICKERSOn.
I WAS ONCE $500K IN DEBT
I know what it’s like to struggle financially.
I also know what it’s like to thrive.
I’ve helped hundreds of people identify their financial challenges, develop a plan of attack,
and work to achieve their goals.
Three Ways to Work with Me
My Financial Coaching clients come to me for all kinds of reasons. Some come because they want to get out of debt. Some have a big goal they desire like buying a house, and want to get their finances in order to do so.
Others want to build wealth for the long-term and need help setting up retirement accounts. Then there are those who simply come because they aren’t sure what the next best move is with their finances.
No matter the reason, I’ve helped my clients become debt free; pay off tens of thousands dollars in debt; build wealth; plan and set up retirement accounts; and much more.
My Financial Coaching approach is very down-to- earth. We first talk about your current financial situation, financial goals, and challenges. Then together we create a plan to “knock stuff out”, with me educating you, holding you accountable and encouraging you along the way.
BUSINESS + RESULTS COACHING
Did you know that 80% of people don’t set goals. And out of the remaining 20% of people who do, only 6% actually achieve them.
That’s crazy, seeing as though everyone wants to Live His or Her Best Life. We all have dreams and things we want to accomplish. Whether it’s to make more money, transition into a new career, or start your own business, I can help you.
My strength is coaching you to: Discover what you really want, Set attainable goals, and Develop a practical plan of attack. My coaching style is a customized blend of encouragement, motivation, frequent chats and accountability. I also help you eliminate any negative beliefs/behaviors that may impede you from hitting your goal.
If you have some long-standing Financial, Business and/or Career goals and feel stuck and frustrated, let’s connect for a FREE consultation.
Smart Parents Wealthy Kids
CREATE & GIVE YOUR KID A LARGE INHERITANCE
As a working Father and proud Dad of two girls, I’m constantly thinking about how to secure their financial future. Whether it’s having enough money to pay for college, buy a house, or start a business, I don’t want my kids to struggle later in life because they lack money.
I started Smart Parents Wealthy Kids to show middle class parents what I truly believe is the Easiest, Cheapest and Most Practical way to create generational wealth and to give their kids a large inheritance. And that is by opening up a Custodial Account – an investment account that’s in a kid’s name but managed by his or her parent; and/or a 529 Plan – an investment account that enables parents to save money and pay for their kid’s education expenses.
With Custodial Accounts and/or 529 Plans, parents don’t need a lot of money to create and give their kid an inheritance. Believe it or not, parents of infants to 9 year olds can make their kid a millionaire simply by investing as little as $25 a month. No Bull. No Gimmicks.
How it Works
2. Create a Plan
3. Walk the Plan Out Together
Certified Financial Coach | Business + Results Coach